All right, enough with the puns. We’re just giving you a taste of what we heard from the HFR horde on Twitter this week when we challenged everyone to give us their best author-inspired products. We had some great entries, and these are the winners!
- “Jorie Graham Crackers: when your post-poststructural hunger just won’t abate.” —@JamesDucat
- “Tired of regular pens? Try our new Bukowski Bics! Select from our flavors of Bitter, Old Man, Beer, and Bar Fight.” —@fartmaster5000
- “Worried about winter at Walden pond? Get your Henry David Throws today!” —@chidorme
- “Judy Bloomers!” —@eleanorstrouser
- “Sick of idling in line so long that you could’ve read an epic trilogy? Get your J. R. R. Tollpass.” —@ka_booms
Each of these witty wordsmiths won a copy of Word of Mouth,