Come See our New Website

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Website of the Week: Awkward Family Photos


As someone who spends a lot of time on the internet, I have a pretty standard list of websites and blogs that I read daily, and then a fairly broader list of blogs that I will check on when I've already read everything on Gawker. Anyone who has ever had a job with internet access knows what I am talking about: these are the blogs you go to in your "down time," the truly ridiculous websites that serve no other purpose but to make you laugh and wonder, "who the hell is coming up with these ideas?"

Awkward Family Photos is an oldie, but a goodie. I stumbled across it again the other night and like an old friend who went off to college and has come home for Thanksgiving, we picked up right where we had left off: laughs, terrible outfits, bad moustaches.

They are pretty much all gems. You've got Grandma in a clown suit, karate families, and just plain old amazing awkward ones. Seriously though, what was the premise behind this shot? Someone explain it to me.

No comments: