Come See our New Website

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Horn Tooting

HFR received this email about issue 42...

This is Seth Horton, co-editor of Best of the West: Stories from the Wide Side of the Missouri. As you may remember, you have been generous enough to provide me with a free subscription. I wanted to let you know that I've just finished issue 42 and was absolutely floored with the quality of the stories. I read hundreds of journals a year, and this was by far one of the best issues I've read in years. Congratulations.

Best,
D. Seth Horton
The extremely insightful D. Seth Horton is editor of New Stories from the Southwest (University of Ohio Press, 2008) and co-editor of Best of the West: Stories from the Wide Side of the Missouri (University of Texas Press, series to resume in 2009).

1 comment:

Kate Kostelnik said...

Wow, that put me in a happy place.